Even with New Console's around the corner, the war between Xbox and PlayStation still goes strong. Both platforms have great games and a lot of exclusives that are towering over one another. So lets break both sides down and see what they offer!
So the main question do I need Xbox live? No, you simple don't. There's a free version with basic services that allow subscribers to do things like
- Offline games
- Download items from Xbox Marketplace - Entertainment apps like Netflix and Hulu
- Internet Explorer, Skype, and OutDrive
Those are pretty basic needs that you can use the Xbox for free. But if you don't have a Membership here's what your missing!
- Online Multiplayer game play
- Quicker access to Beta's and Demos
- Discounts on digital titles up to 50-75%
- Free 3 games every month, old or new - Free storage - Video chatting
Here's how much each tier cost per month - 1 month $9.99
- 3 month $24.99
- 12 month $59.99
So just from these facts it's pretty worth it, and not to mention they also have a Ultimate Game Pass to even upgrade your account for only 1 dollar! Which means you get all other accesses plus unlimited 100+ games to play for free! that includes on your PC as well. Here's how much each tier cost per month - 1 month is 1$ with old account. 14.99